Paneer Butter Masla.
You can cook Paneer Butter Masla using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paneer Butter Masla
- It’s 300 gms of paneer/cottage cheese.
- It’s 5 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of green chilies.
- It’s 1 of ginger.
- Prepare 3-4 of small pieces of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Indian Bay Leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala or tandoori masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of water.
- Prepare of Cream to Garnish.
Paneer Butter Masla instructions
- Heat oil and butter in a pan. Add bay leaf and saute for some 15 seconds.
- Add ginger-garlic and saute.
- Add the pureed tomato and stir well. Add red chili powder after 2-3 mins and stir again..
- Saute till the oil starts to leave the sides of the tomato paste..
- Add water and stir..
- Add ginger and green chilies, salt and simmer till the curry begins to thicken..
- Add the paneer cubes and cook them for 2 to 3 minutes till they become soft..
- Add crushed dry fenugreek leaves & Indian Garam Masala..
- Garnish paneer butter masala with coriander leaves and cream.