Paneer Satay Skewers.
You can cook Paneer Satay Skewers using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paneer Satay Skewers
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut cream at room temperature.
- You need 1 tbsp of Canola oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cilantro, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lime juice.
- You need 1 of as needed Paneer.
Paneer Satay Skewers step by step
- Marinade In a medium bowl, combine with a whisk: Coconut cream Canola oil Curry powder Cilantro Fish sauce Sugar Lime juice.
- Add the paneer sticks and mix to completely cover. Wrap with plastic and marinate for 30 minutes or overnight..
- Heat a grill pan on medium and brush some canola oil..
- Shake the marinade of the paneer strips and cook for a few minutes.