Paneer Tikka ( Indian) ( cottage cheese).
You can have Paneer Tikka ( Indian) ( cottage cheese) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paneer Tikka ( Indian) ( cottage cheese)
- You need 500 grams of paneer(cottage cheese).
- It’s 2 of capsicums.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare of for marinade.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hung yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
Paneer Tikka ( Indian) ( cottage cheese) step by step
- Cut paneer into one and a half inch squares with half inch thickness..
- Mix together all the ingredients of the marinade and marinate the paneer cubes in it for about fifteen minutes..
- Heat oil on a non stick pan, place the paneer cubes and shallow fry till golden and crisp on the surface. Drain on absorbent paper..
- Toss the capsicums pieces in the remaining marinade and sauté them in the remaining oil on the non stick pan for two to three minutes..
- Place a capsicum piece on each paneer cube and pierce with a toothpick. Sprinkle chaat masala and serve hot..