Dahi ke kabab (veg). Dahi kabab are vegetarian kababs that are crispy outside but the interior just melts in your mouth. They are full of flavors and taste delicious. Dahi kababs are also known as dahi ke kabab.
Dahi ke kabab recipe with step by step pics. Dahi ke kabab are crisp, soft and tasty kababs made with dahi or curd. Here the dahi used is hung curd. You can cook Dahi ke kabab (veg) using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dahi ke kabab (veg)
- Prepare 1-1.5 cup of curd.
- You need 100 gram of grated paneer.
- Prepare 0.25 cup of boiled sweet corn.
- You need 0.25 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 3 of finely chopped green chillies.
- It’s 1 inch of finely chopped ginger.
- Prepare 10 of chopped curry leaves.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chopped cilantro or coriander leaves.
- It’s of Raisins and almonds finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of finely crushed cardamom seeds.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of roasted besan flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn flour for coating.
- It’s 0.5 tsp of crushed pepper.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of jaggery.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Oil for roasting kabab.
- You need of Optional:.
- It’s 0.25 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 0.25 tsp of chat masala.
- It’s 0.25 tsp of Aamchur powder.
- Prepare 0.25 tsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 0.25 tsp of cumin powder.
Now remove the hung curd in a mixing bowl. Use silicon spatula as scraping the curd is easier with it. Dahi ke kabab is melt in mouth kababs from North Indian Cuisine. A veg kabab recipe Dahi kabab recipe an easy and quick and instant recipe.
Dahi ke kabab (veg) instructions
- Take curd(Yogurt) and place it in a fine strainer for 30 minutes so that excess water in the curd gets drained off.
- Now chop ginger, coriander leaves, curry leaves, chilli and take it in a bowl. Finely grate panner(cottage cheese) and also keep green peas and corn ready..
- Now in a mixing bowl take curd + besan (roasted for 3-5 minutes)+ finely chopped vegetables(paneer and other ingredients)in step 2. Add salt + jaggery + chat masala + coriander powder + Aamchur powder + kasuri methi + cumin powder + crushed pepper and mix gently.
- Now place the mixed batter in refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Now grease the pan with oil. Take the small portion of dough and coat it with corn flour and make round balls and place it on the pan. Roast it until kabab is golden brown.
- Serve it with tomato ketchup or mint chutney..
Made with a base of hung curd/dahi or greek yogurt this dahi kabab are most favourite Indian party appetizer recipe at our home. Take this hung curd in a bowl, add mixed bell peppers, coriander (both chopped), a little cardamom powder, a little chaat masala, salt, black pepper powder and a little rice flour for binding. Shape the mixture into kababs and fry them in oil in a pan. Dahi Ke Kabab is a very unique Indian appetizer, starter or snack. These easy and quick kebabs are cooked using hung curd, which is the strained yogurt.