Jalebi with Rabri 😊(indian sweet dish) #mycookbook #cookpad. Jalebi and Rabri make the best combination! It's like they are made for each other. This Eid, do try to make these festival special dishes at home.
This is a list of Indian sweets and desserts, also called mithai, a significant element in Indian cuisine. Many Indian desserts are fried foods made with sugar, milk or condensed milk. Basically Jalebi is an Indian sweet but it doesn't have another name in English or French or Jalebi is eaten with curd , rabri (North India) along with optional other flavors such as Kewra (scented Are you talking about that Indian sweet dish jalebi which we love to eat? You can have Jalebi with Rabri 😊(indian sweet dish) #mycookbook #cookpad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalebi with Rabri 😊(indian sweet dish) #mycookbook #cookpad
- It’s 3/4 cup of wash and soaked mash dal(white lentils)for 3 hrs.
- You need of Sugar syrup(1 1/2 cup sugar,1 cup water,few saffron strings & 2.
- You need of Cardamom).
- It’s of RABRI:1 cup warm milk,cuddle with 1 tbsn white vinegar and little.
- You need of Water and strain(2 tbsn whey)OR use 3 cube paneer grated.
- It’s 2 of tbsn sugar,1 tsp cardamom.
- Prepare of Jalebi (3/4 cup mash dal(white lentils)1 cup all purpose flour,.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda,1 tsp orange colour,1/2 cup cold water).
So it is an Indian sweet made. Jalebi, a traditional Indian sweet dish which best served hot! Instant jalebi is an easy version of traditional Indian jalebi or funnel cakes soaked in flavored sugar syrup. Lift your entertaining game to the next level with this easy take on traditional Indian funnel cakes.
Jalebi with Rabri 😊(indian sweet dish) #mycookbook #cookpad step by step
- First make sugar syrup add the above ingredients with pinch of orange colour. Now cuddle 1 cup milk and strain.(ready above).
- Boil 1 cup milk with sugar, when it reduced to half it's consistency add the whey which we cuddle(probably 1 or 2 tbsn)or add grated paneer.mix and add cardamom powder.rabri ready..
- Jalebi… grind mash dal(white lentils) into fine paste with half cup cold water,now add the flour mix in one direction for 5 mins.now add a pinch of orange colour and baking soda.mix and add water to make it pouring consistency. Now remove in a pastry bag..
- Now make round jalebi in medium hot oil..when crisp put in syrup for few seconds. And remove on a rack or plate.serve hot with rabri.Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s yummy food blog. Take care and enjoy😊.
Soaked in cardamom flavored sugar syrup, these light and crispy sweet bites. Jalebi – Indian swirls of sweetness. As a tourist to India I recommend trying out our most famous Jalebi is a famous Indian dessert, prepared by deep frying batter in coil shape and then dipping it in Though many enjoy the sweet just as it is, some prefer it with other dishes like ice-creams, Rabri. Jalebi is eaten with curd, rabri (North India) along with optional other flavours such as kewra (scented water). Rabri is an authentic Indian sweet made by reducing milk on a slow flame for long hours.