Fried Choco Banana Spring Rolls.
You can have Fried Choco Banana Spring Rolls using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Choco Banana Spring Rolls
- Prepare 3 lb of banana.
- Prepare 8 of spring rolls sheets/dumpling sheets.
- It’s 5 tbsp of chocolate pasta/condensed chocolate milk or nutella.
- You need 1/4 kg of bread crumbs/paneer.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of egg (white part).
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
Fried Choco Banana Spring Rolls step by step
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Slice bananas into small size.
- Put chocolate pasta on spring roll sheets/dumpling sheets.
- Then put sliced banana.
- Fold spring roll sheets/ dumpling sheets then roll up, glue the edges using the egg white.
- Put it inside egg.
- Put filled spring rolls sheets/dumplings inside bread crumbs.
- Heat pan then fry it until golden brown for each side..
- Tadaaaaaaa choco banana is ready to serve now.