Macaroni Pasta – Indian style.
You can cook Macaroni Pasta – Indian style using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Macaroni Pasta – Indian style
- You need 2 cups of macaroni.
- You need 6 cups of water -..
- You need 2 tbs of refined oil -.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrot beans tomato capsicum , , , diced – each.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peas ( cooked soft).
- It’s 1 cup of Onions diced to small pieces -.
- It’s 1 cup of Paneer – diced to square pieces -.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic garam masala " spices group "- cuminseed – paste – – ; 2 tsps; 2 tsps ..
- It’s 1 tsp;1 tsp of chilly pepper red powder – powder -.
- Prepare 3 tbs of butter (ghee)-.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbs of Mayonnaise — ;.
- Prepare 3 tbs of corriander leaves cut to small pieces -.
Macaroni Pasta – Indian style instructions
- To 6 cups of boiling water,add 2 cups of macaroni,refined oil and little salt. After 6-8 minutes,when it is cooked soft, strain out the macaroni. Stir gently to see that the macaroni do not stick to each other.
- Fry the diced paneer pieces in little butter and keep aside..
- Saute the cuminseeds, followed by ginger garlic paste and garam masala in 2 tbs of butter.Now add diced onions with little salt.. When it turns slightly soft,saute the diced carrots, beans,capsicum followed by the tomatoes.Now add cooked green peas,red chilly powder and pepper powder .Sprinkle 2 tbs of milk and cook in slow fire for 2 minutes with the lid on. Open the lid and mix the cooked macaroni with the vegetables. Stir till everything gets mixed well.Now transfer the entire thing t….