You can have Chicken Korma using 30 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Korma
- You need of marinated chicken.
- It’s 2 lb of chicken breasts (1 inch cubes).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced ginger.
- It’s 8 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of korma sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth (another cup later to thin korma).
- You need 1/2 cup of ground cashews (another 1/2 cup whole in korma).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of hot pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need of korma.
- Prepare 1 of large onion (minced).
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of greek yogurt.
- It’s 16 oz of paneer (optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of golden raisins.
- You need 1/2 cup of cashews (whole).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro to garnish.
Chicken Korma instructions
- (Cook basmati rice.) Cut the chicken breast into 3/4" inch cubes. Mix chicken marinade and marinate while you prepare Korma sauce..
- Ground 1/2 cup cashews and mix korma sauce ingredients.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large deep pan over medium heat. Saute onion for 5-10 minutes until becomes soft. Add chicken and marinade mixture and cook until chicken turns white, about 5-10 minutes. Add whole cashews, korma sauce, yogurt, paneer(optional), and raisins..
- Set to low heat and simmer for at least 15 to 30 minutes. Stir occasionally. Add more chicken broth to keep it runny..
- Adjust taste with salt and pepper to your liking. Serve on top of basmati rice. Garnish with cilantro on each plate..