Cheesy pan potatoes. Potatoes and more potatoes – I think you are going to love this Cheesy Potatoes recipe! There are so many different things you can do to dress up a potato and we have covered so many of them. From Rosemary Roasted Potatoes, to twice baked potatoes and making baked potatoes in the microwave or in the crock pot we love.
Turn the heat to medium under the sauté pan. Add the cream, rosemary, Dijon and lemon zest, stir. I love potatoes for a lot of reasons, obviously because they're delicious, but also because they're so versatile! You can have Cheesy pan potatoes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy pan potatoes
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of red potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of margarine/ghee/butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese/ paneer.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/2 lb of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of chives oil.
Mashed potatoes, french fries, spiralized crispy potatoes, Crispy Rosemary Smashed Potatoes… the list goes on and on because there's really no wrong way to eat them! Slice potatoes into coins about ¼" thick. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oils. Add potatoes and season with rosemary, salt and pepper.
Cheesy pan potatoes instructions
- Cut the potatoes into bite sized pieces heat a pan add margarine and add potatoes cover and cook.
- After frying in margarine for 7 minutes covered add garlic and salt stir well try to turn potatoes over for they are browned.
- Let cook covered 3 minutes add sour cream and ricotta cheese stir well cook till bubbling.
- Slice mozzarella cheese thinly or use shredded spread on top let melt keep covered 10 minutes stir well It will be stringy spread parsley all over stir in and cover 3 minutes add chives oil here.
Dice potatoes into small bite sized squares. Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes – THE BEST potatoes EVER! Everything cooks in the same pan – easy cleanup! Potatoes, heavy cream, garlic, parsley, and mozzarella cheese. I could have made a meal out of these potatoes.