Fried cheese grits. These are the most perfect Cheese Grits from Delish.com. Grits might just be the easiest, most comforting dish to make. Stir in the grated cheese until well blended and grits are uniform in color.
They'll be firm and cuttable by now. Learn how to make Hot Browns with Fried Cheese Grits. My Cajun Fried Fish & Cheese Grits recipe is a southern delicacy that is really easy to make and can be enjoyed for brunch or dinner! You can have Fried cheese grits using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried cheese grits
- You need 1 cup of leftover cooked grits.
- You need 1/3 cup of ricotta or paneer cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated romano parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of seasoned panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil, extra virgin to fry with.
If you are from the south or have ever visited, you've most likely. Cheesy garlic grits are a wonderful side dish to add to Derby Day brunch or any meal. Kentucky Garlic Cheese Grits. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Comments About This Recipe What do you think of Country Fried Cheese Grits?
Fried cheese grits step by step
- Mash all the grits to get lumps out add parmesan cheese milk and mix well..
- Add ricotta or paneer cheese and cayenne pepper.
- Add breadcrumbs mix well form into patties let sit a bit.
- Heat oil pan fry little bits will come off as you fry and turn delicately I didn't want to add an egg to help bind it but you can if you like.
These cheesy grits and eggs would be perfect at any time of day. Reduce the cheese if you'd like to save. Add cream cheese and Parmesan; whisk until melted and incorporated; season with salt and pepper. Divide grits evenly among bowls and top with kale, fried chicken, and more pepper jelly. When cooked remove from heat and stir in sausage, cheese, and pepper.