Spinach cheese balls. Make a veggie-lovers version of our classic and highly-rated Sausage-Cheese Balls appetizer. These spinach balls are the best keto appetizer with a delicious cheesy chewy texture and It's a small cheesy ball filled with grated cheese, eggs and spinach. spinach balls with step by step photo and video recipe. the recipe for palak cheese balls is extremely simple and can be prepared within minutes.
Make these easy peasy cheese balls for your next. Spinach Cheese Balls Recipe: Quick snack made with very basic ingredients mostly available at home. These spinach cheese balls are easy to make and easy to eat. You can cook Spinach cheese balls using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach cheese balls
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 2 of processed cheese cubes, each cut into 6 pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crumbled cottage cheese (paneer).
- You need 1 cup of boiled , peeled, mashed potatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whole wheat bread crumbs.
- It’s of salt.
These spinach balls make yummy little appetizers and they are super easy to prepare and bake. This Spinach Artichoke Cheese Ball recipe will be the star at your next game day party or as a starter at your next holiday gathering. It's rich, creamy and loaded with spinach and artichokes. STOVE TOP Spinach Balls include Parmesan cheese, STOVE STOP Stuffing Mix, fresh Forget the mini meatballs and try some spinach balls!
Spinach cheese balls step by step
- Combine the potatoes, paneer, spinach, salt, green chilli paste and bread crumbs in a bowl and mix well..
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape each portion into a small rounds..
- Press a little in the centre of each round to make a depression, place a piece of cheese cube in it and again shape them into a round ball..
- Roll the balls in the bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sides..
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot with tomato ketchup or sweet chilli sauce..
Your family won't be able to stop talking about these. Paneer has a bland flavour and thus blends well with any ingredient. They are a great way to get kids to eat spinach!! This can be a little salty depending on the butter, cheese and bread. Spinach-Cheese Balls recipe: Make a veggie-lovers version of a classic appetizer.