So Sinful Chococafe Cheesecake.
You can cook So Sinful Chococafe Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of So Sinful Chococafe Cheesecake
- Prepare of Crust.
- It’s 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 3 tbsp of granulated sugar & 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 3 packages of 8 ounce each cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar or brown sugar.
- It’s 5 oz of semi sweet or dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of kahlua coffee liquore Or mudslide mix Or strong brew black coffee..
- You need 1 tsp of espresso grind coffee.
So Sinful Chococafe Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Melt butter and mix with crumbs and cinnamon.
- Place crust mixture in greased 9 inch spring form pan. Bake at 300°F for 10 to 15 minutes. Or til slightly toasted..
- Melt chocolate in double boiler or microwave on medium for two minute. Let cool.
- Using a mixer place cheese and sugar and mix until well blended..
- Add eggs blend until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate, esspre, , coffee liquore, sour cream. Blend until smooth. About 2 minutes..
- Pour into 9 inch spring form pan.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until edges are set and middle is almost set..
- Turn off oven. Leave door slightly open. Let cheese cake set in hot (but off) oven for 60 to 75 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and chill for 4 hours..
- Serve and enjoy.