carrot sweet dish ghajar ka halwa. Gajar ka Halwa is a perfect dessert for any celebration. Gajar Ka Halwa is a classical Indian dessert, this is also known as gajrala. Gajar ka Halwa is a delicious and popular sweet made with few ingredients, carrots, milk, sugar and flavored with cardamom.
Gajar ka halwa is a combination of nuts, milk, sugar, khoya and ghee with grated carrot. Winter special dish by cooking Engineering ##. Gajar Ka halwa Recipe -Simple & Delicious Gajar Halwa You can have carrot sweet dish ghajar ka halwa using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of carrot sweet dish ghajar ka halwa
- You need of carrot sweet dish ghajar ka halwa.
- It’s 3 lb of chopped carrot.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 cup of chopped unsalted cheese paneer.
- You need 1 cup of chopped almonds.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pistacho.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
According to Wikipedia Gajar ka Halwa was first introduced during the mughal period and the name originates from Arabic word "Halwa", that means sweet. Since the main ingredients are carrot and milk, the nutritive quotient of the dish is also high. As I compile the recipe for all of you, my taste buds. Gajar ka Halwa (gajrela) is a delicious and rich carrot pudding made by cooking carrots with ghee, milk, sugar and a bit of cardamom.
carrot sweet dish ghajar ka halwa step by step
- put the carrot and water in the pot cook about 15 minutes. in thin add milk in cook about 10 to 15 minutes. in thin add sugar and mix and cook about 5 minutes. add all ingredients and mix cook about 2 minute.
It's the perfect dessert to make for any celebration, including Valentine's Day which is coming right up! It's perfect for Easter too – after all, the Easter Bunny loves. Carrot Halwa, a carrot based sweet dessert pudding. It is made by placing grated carrots in a pot containing a specific amount of water, milk and Red velvet carrot halwa is another famous variation of the gajar ka halwa. It is made by heating a comparatively large amount of milk cream along with.