Chitrakoot. Chitrakoot, "the hills of many wonders" is indeed a gift of nature and the gods. Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya Madhya Pradesh. Chitrakoot (IAST: Chitrakoot, Sanskrit: चित्रकूट) (also spelt Chitrakoot) is a town and a nagar panchayat in Satna district in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India.
Chitrakoot district is a part of Chitrakoot Division. See all attractions in Chitrakoot on Tripadvisor. What are the most popular things to do in Chitrakoot with kids? You can have Chitrakoot using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chitrakoot
- You need 500 grams of paneer.
- It’s 125 grams of khoya.
- Prepare 50 grams of flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 100 grams of castor sugar.
- Prepare 500 grams of sugar.
- It’s 1 of ghee or groundnut oil for frying.
Chitrakoot (चित्रकूट) is a town and a nagar panchayat in Chitrakoot district in the state of UP, India. It is a town of religious, cultural & historical. Chitrakoot is a culturally and archeologically significant town split between Satna district in the state of Madhya Pradesh and Chitrakoot district in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Chitrakoot travel guide – Get complete information to explore the various interesting places, things Chitrakoot Travel Guide.
Chitrakoot step by step
- knead paneer, khoya, and sugar well.
- mix flour with baking powder, add to paneer mixture make into a smooth dough.
- make lime sized balls from the dough shape these balls into diamonds about 1/2inch thick.
- make syrup out of sugar and water.
- fry in oil or ghee till dark brown.
- soak in syrup for 1 1/2 hours.
- take out drain and roll in castor sugar.
- serve at room temperature.
Famed for its religious, cultural, historical and archaeological significance. Asia > South Asia > India > Plains (India) > Madhya Pradesh > Eastern Madhya Pradesh > Chitrakoot. Chitrakoot Pilgrimage – Chitrakoot is famous sacred town located in Madhya Pradesh. Visit TourMyIndia.com to get details about temples located in Chitrakoot. Chitrakoot derives its name from two words; "Chitra" which means beautiful as a painting and "koot" Ramghat is the ghat that lines along the river Mandakini in Chitrakoot.