Peas and Cottage Cheese with Almond milk. The cinnamon and splenda give the cottage cheese a wonderful, sweet flavor, and the chopped almonds give it a satisfying crunch.. You can also use it as a cream cheese replacement in recipes. It's not as creamy as cream cheese but it works just as well and has more protein and much less fat..
Instead of heavy cream or milk I used almond milk. It taste very good and my family loves it. 🙂 Jiya . Indian curry-Cottage cheese cubes and green peas cooked in thick spicy gravy.it has got a wonderful aroma of blended spices and cream. You can have Peas and Cottage Cheese with Almond milk using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peas and Cottage Cheese with Almond milk
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- It’s 2 cup of Peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of Almonds.
- You need 1 cup of Cottage cheese or Paneer cut into cubes.
- It’s 1 large of Onion.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic.
- You need 3 of Big green chilli.
- You need 1 bunch of small Parsley.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 small of stick cinnamon.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- You need 5 of cardamon.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Hot water for soaking almonds.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
Collect all of the almond milk and yum!!! You have a smoothie or two just from the extra! (as long as you didn't add garlic of course!) now wrap the almond solids up tightly in the cheesecloth, forming it into a ball. Jim White, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, created Carpe PM Snacking Equations in partnership with Almond Board of California. Power through your to-do list with this flavorful Fruit, Almonds & Cottage Cheese Bowl.
Peas and Cottage Cheese with Almond milk instructions
- Soak the almonds in hot water for 15 mins and remove the skin. Blend the almonds with a little water into a paste..
- Blend onion, garlic, chilli, parsley and spring onion with a little water..
- Heat oil in a saucepan and add spices..
- Add blended ingredients and fry for 15 mins til fragrance. Add tomatoes and fry for 2 more mins..
- Add cheese cubes, peas and water and simmer for 8 – 10 mins on low fire. Add salt to taste..
- Add almond paste and bring to a boil. Add hot water if you like more gravy..
- Serve hot..
With the added protein, fiber and crunch of almonds, this is a smart snack option to remain satiated until meal time. Almond Anise Seed Brazil Cashew Chestnut Hazelnut / Filbert Macadamia Peanut Pecan / Pine Pistachio Poppy Seed Pumpkin Sesame Sunflower Walnut Soybeans Milk: Casein Cow Goat Yogurt Sprouts Cheese: Brick Cottage Hard / Parmesan Processed Soft Romano Wheat Amaranth Barley Brown Rice White Rice Buckwheat Millet Oats Pasta, Breads Pastries Lima. How to make cottage cheese protein pancakes. This cottage cheese protein pancakes recipe is awesome because you don't need any oil and you can use one bowl! Stir your wet ingredients all together: cottage cheese, eggs, vanilla and maple syrup.