Hara Bara Kebab. As fancy as this Kabab sounds, the ingredients are actually very simple and something that is already available in your. The hara bara kebab is a vegetarian kebab recipe full of aromatic spices, healthful ingredients and an amazing Hara Bara Kabab recipe – How to make Hara Bara Kabab. Hara Bhara Kabab Recipe with stepwise photos and video.
For all those healthy food seekers, its a treat for them. Hara Bhara Kebab made with Spinach, Green Peas and Potato. But since I'm a vegetarian this recipe is for vegetarian hara bhara kebab and very green one on that! You can have Hara Bara Kebab using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hara Bara Kebab
- Prepare 1 of Small Broccoli (Half cooked).
- You need 1/4 of Kilo Potato (Boiled).
- You need 250 gm of Paneer.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Beans.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Capsicum.
- You need 4/5 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 1 Inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Dry Kasuri methi / Fresh.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Peas (boiled).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Corn flour.
- It’s of Bread Crumbs.
Hara Bhara Kebab has Vitamin E and folic acid rich spinach added to these delicious kebabs doing wonders for your eyes. Hara Bhara Kebab (Vegetarian Kebab Recipe) Video by Tarla Dalal. Veg Kabab Recipe: Hara bhara kebab is another vegetable cutlet like snack, prepared with a stuffing of spinach and green peas. Exotically Spiced Peas and Potato Shaped into a Kebab.
Hara Bara Kebab instructions
- First In a pan add 1/2 spoon oil and cook finely chopped beans and capsicum cook for while. Then add the Boiled and crushed peas and cook for few minutes and cool down completely..
- In a bowl add the smashed potato,add the crumbled paneer, Crush broccoli in mixer not paste. Add that in bowl then add the peas mixture and mix well..
- Add all dry spices salt,garam masala,kasuri methi,cumin powder and corn flour and little bread crumbs. Mix well and keep in refrigerator for while before frying..
- Before frying keep the mix out get in room temperature. Then make it the shape you want and pan fry till done..
Deep/Pan/Air Fry/Bake Handi Hara Bara Kebab according to taste. Take the golgappas and break them open. Put hara bara kebab in the gol gappas. Finger sized kebab made from Indian cottage cheese, mixed with green vegetables and coriander. Thanks for the recipe, one of the best I have. kebab recipe has always been my favourite starter recipe and especially veg hara bhara kabab recipe as it is filled with vegetables. whenever we plan for outdoor dining, kebab is always on the order.