Methi chocobar icecream sticks. kids tiffin box recipe, Indian,Recipe,Food,Cooking,Easy,Home Made,Learn,How to cook,learn cooking,home cooking,easy recipe,Something's cooking with alpa,something's cooking,alpa,choco bar ice cream,ice cream recipe,ice cream,choco bar ice cream recipe,chocobar ice cream recipe. Siva tasty food,Stick ice cream, chocobar ice cream, chocobar This channel is about foods like village food, homemade food, simple recipes, spicy, nonveg. Chocobar is one of my favourite icecream ever, arun icecream is my favourite, i That icecream is the inspiration behind this.
Today we are sharing Choco Bar Ice cream recipe. You would surely remember your childhood days once you eat this chocobar icecream. It is as delicious as it can get and can be made at home very easily. You can have Methi chocobar icecream sticks using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Methi chocobar icecream sticks
- You need 1 cup of chopped methi leaves.
- You need 2 of boiled potatoes.
- It’s 1 piece of bread.
- You need 3-4 spoon of maida.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated paneer.
- Prepare 1/4 spoon of lal mirch powder.
- It’s 1/4 spoon of dania powder.
- You need 1/4 spoon of garam masala.
- You need of namak as per taste.
The crunchy chocolate outside and creamy vanilla inside will surely make you fall in love with it. Mints Recipes(@mintsrecipes) has created a short video on TikTok with music original sound – Mints Recipes. Choco Bar Icecream #icecream #funwithfood #chocobar Music: WanderMusician: @iksonofficial. I have been eating chocobar icecream since my childhood.
Methi chocobar icecream sticks instructions
- First boil potatoes.In the mean time chop methi leaves to make 1 cup full..
- Wash with water and let it dry.Now take a bowl and mash the boiled potatoes after cooling them..
- Add the methi leaves and mix well.Now grate one piece bread in the bowl..
- Add the masalae.Finally add the maida and mix all well.Now take icecream sticks and arrange the mix on them in the shape of chocobar icecream..
- Finally take a kadai and put oil and heat.Now add the methi chocobar icecream after coating with maida.Deep fry them..
- Take them out and cool to room temperature..
- Now add the grated paneer on top as some milk is coming out from the icecream..
- Arrange them on the serving tray…your Methi chocobar icecream sticks are ready to serve.HAPPY COOKING!!!!.
I just love the crusty chocolate covering and the soft vanilla icecream inside. Please us good Popsicle brand as my brand was bad. The stick came out and the icecream stayed behind lols. Falooda icecream recipe flavoured with rose syrup,falooda seeds,falooda sev,milk and mixed fruits. A best coolant and colorful and popular dessert recipe.