Left over Roti tikki's. Make tikki from leftover Roti at home with this simple Indian recipe. You will certainly enjoy this leftover roti ki tikki. Left over roti ke tasty pohe.
Flatten the roti and apply some ghee on top. Aloo ki tikki recipe with step by step photos and video is a popular snack all over Asia. The perfect Aloo Tikki is crisp outside and soft inside. You can cook Left over Roti tikki's using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Left over Roti tikki's
- It’s 1 of roti.
- It’s 2 of medium sized potato.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of kheele.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of paneer.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of namak.
- You need 1/2 spoon of lal mirch powder.
- You need 1/2 spoon of dania powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maida.
- You need 1 piece of bread.
Remove the skin and mash them immediately when they are hot. This will make the mashing easier and you will not be left with any hard pieces of the potato. Aloo tikki is a snack originating from the Indian subcontinent; in North Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi preparation, it is made out of boiled potatoes, peas, and various curry spices. "Aloo" means potato, and the word "tikki" means a small cutlet or croquette in Hindi and Marathi. Find aloo tikki stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Left over Roti tikki's step by step
- First boil the potatoes.In the mean time take the roti on tawa and make it crispy by cooki g on low flame.
- Now in the grinder grind the roti to powder.Now in a bowl take the cooled boil potatoes,add the kheele after soaking them for 10min in water,chopped onion and paneer..
- Add all the dry masalae.Also add grated bread.Now mix them well..
- Now take a kadai and add oil and heat it.Now make small tikki's in triangle shape with cutter..
- Deep fry the tikki's after applying some maida and take them out..
- Your roti tikki's are ready to serve..
- For presentation take grated spinach and radish and spread on a plate and arrange the tikki's..
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Aloo Tikki is a very popular North Indian street food, served along with sweet & green chutney. When they're golden brown and crisp at both sides, remove the tikkis. She also warns Rikki-tikki about Nagaina's attack on the veranda and distracts Nagaina again so the In a way, both birds take on the role of foil for Rikki-tikki. Darzee is a flighty artist versus a manly bird of Clue Us In, Rudyard.