Vegetarian Khorma. This easy to make Creamy Coconut Vegetarian Korma makes a great go-to Meatless Indian is some of my all-time favorite comfort food, and a vegetarian korma is right up. This delectable Indian Vegetable Korma is loaded with potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, peas, and green beans. Make sure you have plenty of naan to dip in the creamy coconut sauce!
We've never had korma before so no base of reference. I used a whole can of coconut milk instead of just. Vegetarian korma is an incredibly simply to prepare yet drool worthy Indian main course preparation. You can have Vegetarian Khorma using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Khorma
- Prepare 1 cup of paneer.
- It’s 1 medium of potato.
- It’s 1/2 cup of of peas and carrot mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of cawliflower.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, minced.
- It’s 1 1/2 of veggie broth.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 4 of cardomom pods (black).
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam marsala (can add mre if you would like more spice).
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of of heavy cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- It’s 1 of handful raisins.
- It’s 1 of handful roasted slivered almond nuts.
- You need 1 pinch of of pepper flakes for a little kick.
Navratan Korma is a rich, creamy and flavorful dish that literally translates to nine-gem curry. Vegetable korma was created in imperial kitchens and served to kings, queens. Check out our veggie korma recipe with roast cauliflower. Leading Service Provider of Gopi Manchurian, Chilly Gopi, Navaratna khorma, Palak Paneer, Mushroom Masala and Chilly Mashroom from Thrissur.
Vegetarian Khorma step by step
- Sauted the veggies with ghee or butter, onion and ginger and garlic powder. I usually put me onion in a food processor and mince it.**** can add any veggies you prefer..
- Once the veggies are starting to get soft, add spices (coriander, cumin, tumeric, bay leaf, cardomom pods,garam masala,ground cinnamon.) stir to make sure the veggies get the flavor of the spices in them… 2-3 minutes.
- add broth.. let cook on low for 15-20 minutes. Veggies should be soft. while waiting on korma to cook fry paneer cubes. when golden put on paper towel to drain. add paneer to korma. add raisins and almonds, let heat through..
- Serve with basmati rice. can add 2 cardomom pods if you like..
- **** serve with basmati rice. you can add a cardomom pod to rice..
- **** there is a recipe on my profile for veggie broth…
Delicious Korma and it's Vegetarian too! Quick, fast and simple recipe to brighten your dinner It's time for a Vegetarian Korma Recipe! I'm going back to my Indian roots today. This vegetarian curry is simple, creamy and will take less time to make than waiting for a takeaway to arrive! Navratan Korma is a rich aromatic vegetable curry made with nine ingredients.