Instant paneer tikka masala roll.
You can cook Instant paneer tikka masala roll using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant paneer tikka masala roll
- It’s 100 gram of paneer cubes.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of multi colored bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of curd.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of kasturi methi.
- You need 1 tsp of carrom seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of roasted gram flour.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of For chapati.
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasturi methi.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Oil / clarified butter for cooKing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chutney.
- You need 1 of small onion finely chopped.
Instant paneer tikka masala roll instructions
- First in a bowl,take curd.Then add turmeric powder,red chilli powder,coriander powder,cumin powder,garam masala powder,dry mango powder,kasuri methi,carrom seeds and salt. Then add ginger garlic paste and gram flour.Mix well. Then add chopped bell pepper,onion and paneer cubes.Mix well..
- Take a kadai,add 2 tsp oil.Then add marinated paneer mix. Cook for about 10 minutes until moisture evaporated. Quick paneer tikka masala is ready. Keep this aside..
- Now for chalati dough,take whole wheat flour,add salt and kasuri methi. Mix well.Make soft dough by using water. Dough is ready..
- Take small portion of dough, make lemon size ball with it. Then roll it. cook it on tawa and make chapati. Repeat this process and make more chapati..
- Now for roll – take a chapati,put it on the pan apply ghee and again cook from both sides. Take out and apply green chutney on it. Then put cooked paneer tikka masala. Then put chopped onion. Roll it. Quick paneer tikka masala roll is ready..