Paneer/Tofu Mix Veg. उंगलिया चाटते रेह जाओगे जब जानोगे इस पालक पनीर का राज़ Hi friends here i am sharing very easy &less time taking YUMMY MIX VEG recipe. DO TRY and comment me in Comment Box.
If paneer can be mistaken for tofu, then tofu should totally be able to pass as paneer. This vegan saag paneer has pan fried tofu cubes that stand in for cheese and are smothered in spicy curried Stir a few times to mix everything up. Drain the tofu and pat dry with a clean kitchen towel. You can cook Paneer/Tofu Mix Veg using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paneer/Tofu Mix Veg
- It’s 3 of carrots.
- It’s 2 of bell peppers.
- You need Handful of green beans.
- Prepare 150 gms of paneer/tofu diced.
- It’s 1 of onion quarterly sliced.
- You need 1.5 tablespoon of cornflour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Salt, red chilly powder.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- You need 4-5 of garlic cloves, 1 piece of ginger – crushed together.
Divide the tofu saag paneer between large, shallow bowls and top with mango chutney. Tofu (paneer) manchurian recipe; paneer manchurian is a popular Indo-Chinese dish and I make it often at home. Tofu, is an healthy alternative to paneer and is cholesterol free, also rich in protein. I had shared tofu masala curry earlier and when I made this for dinner, I badly wanted to share this.
Paneer/Tofu Mix Veg step by step
- Roughly chop the vegetables..
- In a bowl mix 2 tablespoon of water with 1.5 tablespoon of cornflour..
- In a hot pan, put some oil. Add the onions and crushed ginger garlic paste. Stir till golden brown. Add salt and chilly..
- Add the vegetables. Mix well..
- Add paneer. Pour the cornflour mixture, and soy sauce. Mix thoroughly. Add 1/4 cup of water. Cover and let it cook on medium flame. Stir occasionally. Turn the heat off after 10 minutes..
For years, paneer (cottage cheese) has grabbed all the attention as far as vegetarians are concerned. In recent years though, some of this spotlight has shifted to Tofu or Soy paneer which has started to show up on restaurant menus steadily. The gram flour or besan coated mix veg and paneer pakode are deep fried and served with chutney or ketchup as tea time snack or starter. Combine all the ingredients, except the paneer strips and the bread crumbs in a bowl and mix well. Before going vegan, I used to make Palak Paneer (blended spinach with cottage cheese) every other week.