Palak paneer. Palak paneer with video and step by step photos. One of the most popular Indian dishes is palak paneer – soft cottage cheese cubes in a mild spiced smooth spinach sauce. Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish originating from the Indian subcontinent, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese).
Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes. Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. finally, i request you to check my other top paneer curries recipes collection with this post of palak. You can have Palak paneer using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Palak paneer
- Prepare 500 gm of Palak (spinach).
- It’s 150 gm of paneer(cut into cubes).
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of green chilli chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of kasturi methi.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of cloves.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 4 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 2 tsp of malai/cream.
Palak Paneer – a smooth and creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian spices becomes a delicious base You may know this recipe as Saag Paneer, but this recipe is actually called Palak Paneer, or. Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube.
Palak paneer instructions
- Wash the spinach leaves very well with water. Boil 2 cups water Add ¼ tsp salt Add the spinach leaves in the hot water. Boil for 1 minute. Immediately add the spinach leaves in cold water..
- Now drain the water. Add the spinach in a grinder jar. Make a smooth palak paste.Keep this aside..
- Now in a large pan heat and roast the spices till it turns aromatic,add ginger garlic paste and green chilli also add onions. Cook,till onions become brown.Now add tomatoes and salt,cook it on medium flame till the tomatoes turn soft..
- Add Palak paste in it mix well.add water to maintain consistency..
- Now add paneer in it.Mix gently.Cook for 3-4 minutes. Turn off the flame and add garam masala, kasuri methi and cream. mix well..
- Serve with garma garam chapatis or naan.
Indian Palak Paneer or (Spinach with Paneer) is delicious, nutritious, full-flavored, and super easy to make in your Instant Pot or pressure cooker! Palak Paneer is a quintessential North Indian vegetarian dish made with cottage cheese and fresh Just the sight of white cubes of paneer peeping through the emerald green spinach puree will make. Easy Palak Paneer. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Palak Paneer is an Indian spinach and cheese curry. For my version, I marinate tofu to make a Palak Paneer (a.k.a.