Spicy Mayo Paneer Cheese Grilled sandwich. All Reviews for Spicy Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Between bread is one of the most hygienic and cleanest place to hang out with your buddies if you are craving for sandwich and many varieties from their larg. Their paneer schezwan sandwich is a must try.
Josh loves spicy food and rarely thinks anything is too spicy. I like spicy food Josh's Chorizo Grilled Cheese is loaded with spicy flavors. Chorizo, cheddar cheese, jalapeño slices, and chipotle mayo are sandwiched between two. You can have Spicy Mayo Paneer Cheese Grilled sandwich using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Mayo Paneer Cheese Grilled sandwich
- It’s 1 packet of bread slices.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sweet spicy tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of mix herbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Piri Piri masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of sandwich seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of paneer cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated processed cheese.
- Prepare 2 of onions finely chopped.
- You need 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- You need as needed of Butter.
- You need 3 tsp of Green chutney.
- You need 3 tsp of Tomato ketchup.
Mix garlic, mayonnaise, and hot pepper sauce in a small bowl; cover and chill. Build sandwiches with rolls, chicken, and cabbage slaw. Place sandwich on griddle and weigh down with a heavy skillet or plate. This paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and sweet corn sandwich is delicious, so filling and doesn't require much work.
Spicy Mayo Paneer Cheese Grilled sandwich step by step
- Take a broad bowl. Add in red chilli sauce, tomato sauce, sweet spicy tomato sauce, mix herbs, chillii flakes, Puri Piri masala sandwich seasoning and mayonnaise. Add in grated processed cheese and cubed paneer..
- Next add chopped coriander, chopped the green chillies and onions. Add in black pepper powder minced garlic and mix well..
- Add red chilli powder and mix well. Take bread slices. Apply butter and put enough mixture. Put another buttered slice of bread and grill it..
- Our spicy mayo paneer cheese grilled sandwich is ready. Serve hot with tomato sauce and green chutney..
The only thing which you Paneer in rich in protein and since this sandwich has paneer and cheese, two things which most kids love I am sending this kid friendly recipe to. mayonnaise sandwich recipe, mayo sandwich, veg mayonnaise sandwich with step by step Spicy sweet corn Chaat with detailed photo and video recipe. a simple spicy and healthy chaat Grill Sandwich Grilled Sandwich Recipe Vegetarian Sandwich Recipes Cheese Sandwich Recipes Veg. The grilled paneer sandwich recipe is a really easy one. You can make it for breakfast or evening snack in no time. Using almost the same spices For variation, spread mayonnaise, cheese spread or sandwich spreads. A secret to making vibrant, peppy roadside style green chutney is to add bread.