Palak Paneer packet. Palak paneer is a curry consisting of cottage cheese in smooth creamy delicious spinach gravy. Palak paneer is served hot with roti or chapathi. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes.
Palak paneer with video and step by step photos. One of the most popular Indian dishes is palak paneer – soft cottage cheese cubes in a mild spiced. Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish originating from the Indian subcontinent, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese) in a thick paste made from puréed spinach and seasoned with ginger, garlic, garam masala, and other spices. You can cook Palak Paneer packet using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Palak Paneer packet
- Prepare 10-15 of spinach leaves.
- It’s 100 gram of paneer.
- It’s 100 gm of aata(wheat flour).
- You need To taste of Salt.
- You need To taste of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dhania( Coriander leaves) powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ghee for frying.
- Prepare As needed of Water to make dough.
Palak paneer recipe – Healthy, nutritious & delicious palak paneer made in restaurant style. In this palak paneer recipe, I have not blanched the spinach to prevent loss of nutrients. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. finally, i request you to check my other top paneer curries recipes collection with this post of palak. Palak Paneer – a smooth and creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian spices becomes a delicious base for pan-seared paneer. Use the flavorful spinach sauce over tofu, roasted veggies or even.
Palak Paneer packet instructions
- Take aata put salt, haldi,Mirchi powder, dhania powder, make a dough by putting water into it..
- In an another bowl put 1 tbsp oil and for basic masalas from ingredients..
- Make a roti, spread little masala mentioned in step 2..
- Cut paneer in square form and pour that masala on it, shallow fry it.put that paneer on spinach leaves. Again put spinach leaf just 1-2 to cover paneer..
- Make a packet of it by folding it half half horizontally and vertically, to make it stick, stick it with little water..
- Turn it, make some cuts on it to fry it properly..
- In a pan, heat ghee and shallow fry paneer spinach packet.
- Serve hot.
Palak Paneer is one of the most popular dish from North India. Palak paneer is an Indian curry made with spinach and cheese. Palak paneer originated in the Punjabi region, although variations on this dish are popular throughout India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Indian Palak Paneer or (Spinach with Paneer) is delicious, nutritious, full-flavored, and super easy to make in your Instant Pot or pressure cooker! It's coincidentally also the ugly duckling of all food that ever existed.