Chicken paneer sticks. Chicken and paneer stick both ways. Easy and yummy starter to try at home. Juicy & tender oven grilled chicken, cheese, bell peppers and onion cubes infused with homemade tikka masala spices and served with golden fried potato.
One of the main aims of this blog has always been to make a vegetarian or Vegan version of a non-vegetarian dish possible. Potato Paneer Chicken Quinoa Sprouts Fish Spinach Chocolate More. Ingredients for Achari Paneer Tikka Recipe. You can have Chicken paneer sticks using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken paneer sticks
- You need 200 gm of chicken boneless pieces.
- Prepare 100 gm of paneer.
- It’s 2 of medium size onions cut in square pieces.
- Prepare 2 of medium size capsicums cut in square pieces.
- It’s 35 of toothpicks.
- It’s of Chicken marination.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- It’s To taste of Salt and black pepper Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of For coating.
- Prepare 2 tsp of corn flour and water slury.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare as needed of oil for frying.
Chicken and paneer are rich sources of protein! Chicken is consumed by bodybuilders all round the year while paneer is considered only at the time of high gain or bulking! If your food starts to stick, your pan probably wasn't hot enough or you didn't add enough fat. So first, try to turn up your heat a bit and add a splash of fat to see if it releases off naturally before you force it.
Chicken paneer sticks step by step
- First of all, wash and clean the chicken and cut it into small square pieces. Cut paneer pieces too. Add all the spices mentioned above and marinate chicken for 30 minutes..
- Now cut onion and capsicum and paneer into cubes. Now arrange them on toothpicks. As shown in pics..
- Now make slury of corn flour and water. Dip each stick in slury and in bread crums. Deep fry them in hot oil. Enjoy this easy to make snack with tomato ketchup..
Chicken satay with peanut sauce and fresh salad closeup kabab, chilli paneer served in white plate with barbecue stick and colourful capsicum and onion, with green. Paneer Kabab Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. Tandoori Paneer Tikka is the perfect starter/appetizer and even a great dinner for tandoori tikka Paneer Tikka is an Indian appetizer where paneer chunks are marinated with fiery yogurt mixture and. Restaurant Style Paneer Tikka Recipe with step by step photos. Paneer Tikka is a popular and delicious tandoori snack where paneer (Indian cottage cheese cubes) are marinated in a spiced.