Tandoori style paneer.
You can cook Tandoori style paneer using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tandoori style paneer
- It’s 100 gm of paneer cut in cubes.
- It’s 2 of onion cut in slice 1 onion cut in cube.
- You need 1 of medium capsicum cut in cubes.
- It’s 3 of medium Tomato cut in slices.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- It’s 2 of red dry chilli.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tandoori sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
Tandoori style paneer instructions
- Take a kadai add butter, add onion slices saute it, after add dry chilli and tomato saute it in medium flame for 6 min. All masala place in the mixer blender and grind it..
- After in the same kadai add onion, capsicum cubes saute it for 2 min, add all masala puree, mix well. Add salt garam masala and tandoori sauce..
- Add paneer and combined it well. Cover it for few minutes. Ready your tandoori style paneer..
- Serve it with chapati..