Healthy Paneer Capsicum Rolls. Paneer-capsicum Roll may be enjoyed in the breakfast or as a mid-meal snack. Paneer is rich in protein and calcium while capsicum provides Vitamin C. Paneer-capsicum Roll may be enjoyed in the breakfast or as a mid-meal snack.
The capsicums and paneer contribute a refreshing medley of colours and thereby a visual appeal to this healthy and tasty satay. This is a slightly-heavy snack that goes well with a hot and sweet dip. Paneer capsicum sabzi is a popular North Indian curry. You can cook Healthy Paneer Capsicum Rolls using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Paneer Capsicum Rolls
- Prepare of For the wrap.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of ragi flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Water for making a soft dough.
- It’s of For the paneer stuffing.
- It’s 200 gm of paneer.
- You need 1 of large onion, thickly sliced.
- You need 1 of large capsicum, thickly sliced.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of chopped green coriander.
- Prepare of To serve.
- You need 1/2 cup of green chutney.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tomato ketchup (optional).
Watch the video on how to make the kadai paneer. Also, read the step-by-step procedure with The paneer capsicum masala is prepared with chunky capsicum and onion pieces sauteed in a tomato-based masala and paneer cubes added to it. Add paneer strips, roasted capsicum strips, salt, jalapeño chillies and crushed peppercorns; cook for two minutes tossing and stirring continuously. Transfer to a plate and set aside to cool.
Healthy Paneer Capsicum Rolls instructions
- Firstly add all the flours to a big bowl along with salt. Knead it to a soft dough using water. Cover and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the jeera and let it turn golden. Now add the onions and sauté for 1 minute. Add the salt, turmeric powder, dhaniya powder and jeera powder. Add 2 tbspof water..
- Now add the capsicum. Sauté for 2-3 minutes. No need to make the vegetables mushy. Now add the paneer and mix well. Finally add the chopped green coriander..
- To make the multigrain chapatis, Heat a tawa. Pinch out small portions of the prepared dough and make a ball out of it. Flatten it and roll it out using some dry flour. Cook the chapatti till brown spots appear on both sides..
- To prepare the roll, palce the chapatti on a flat surface. Now add some stuffing on one end as shown. Add some green chutney and ketchup. Now fold one of the side edges and roll it out..
- Your yummy and healthy paneer capsicum wrap is ready..
To make paneer capsicum curry I have used all colored bell peppers, just to make it more vibrant and healthy, you can use different colored bell peppers or just whatever you If you are looking for more easy paneer recipes, do check paneer capsicum masala, kadai paneer, paneer pulao, paneer rolls. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Paneer And Capsicum Hot Dog Roll. Paneer Kathi Rolls: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes. Today, I am sharing a popular Mumbai street food, Paneer Kathi Roll or wraps.