Quick aalu paneer paratha. Paneer Paratha Recipe with step by step photos. Paneer Paratha is an Indian flatbread made with whole wheat Paneer paratha is one of the many popular paratha varieties from Punjab. Its an all time favorite paratha at home Thanks for sharing this, quick and good for lunch option 🙂. dassana.
If you've tried this Paneer Paratha Recipe then don't forget to rate the recipe! You can also follow me on. paratha recipes are very common in many indian households and so it is in my house too. we generally prefer to have roti or chapati with gravy based curries for our nightly dinners. i particularly like to mix and match and most of the time i end up with aloo ka paratha. as a matter of fact, i do not prepare the aloo. paneer paratha is a popular Indian paratha made with a stuffing of paneer, coriander and green chillies. This punjabi paneer paratha is a popular Punjabi breakfast. You can cook Quick aalu paneer paratha using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick aalu paneer paratha
- Prepare 4 of large sized potatoes (boiled).
- It’s 1 cup of grated paneer.
- You need 3 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 1 tsp of black salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s As required of Ghee for shallow frying.
- Prepare As required of Water.
- Prepare 1 cup of aata for dusting.
Known as the Indian cheese, paneer is one of the most versatile ingredients available for cooking. Paneer paratha – This Indian bread stuffed with crumbled cottage cheese makes for a filling breakfast and serves as a great lunch box option too. Dust off excess flour from the paratha by placing it on your palm of one hand and then flip it on the palm of your other hand. Aloo Paratha (lit. "potato paratha") is a bread dish originating from the Indian subcontinent.
Quick aalu paneer paratha step by step
- In a large mixing bowl take boiled potatoes and mess them thoroughly. Add paneer and mix well..
- Now add all dry masala powder, sugar and hand crushed kasuri methi in it. Put aata in it and mix well..
- Now gradually add curd and mix well. You can adjust quantity of curd as per your taste. Gradually add water and knead a dough. Keep aside for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes take dough and knead well. Make balls of this dough and make paratha..
- Heat a tawa and spread ghee on it. Place paratha on tawa and fry on medium heat. Fry on both sides applying ghee..
- Serve hot with curd, butter and sauce..
The recipe is one of the most popular breakfast dishes throughout western. Paneer paratha recipe – learn to make rustic, wholesome and delicious dhaba style paneer paratha and easy paneer paratha without stuffing with this easy Making paneer paratha without stuffing is easy and quick. Instead of making a stuffing we will mix all the ingredients together and make paratha. Paneer Paratha Recipe – Punjabi style paratha stuffed with crumbled, spiced cottage cheese. This is the most delicious paratha recipe among all.