Paneer Kofta Dum Biryani. .biryani with step by step photo and video recipe. lately the biriyani recipes have become the national food of india. there are different types of biriyani all over india which mainly differs with geography, rice or the way it is cooked. one such ultra-popular, modern days fusion recipe is the paneer biriyani recipe. Chicken Kofta Biryani recipe – mouth-watering dum biryani with succulent chicken koftas, slow-cooked to aromatic perfection. Oil your hands so that you can work with the keema mixture.
Here I have just marinated the paneer cubes, layered with The paneer biryani is mild and delicately flavored. so not spicy or hot. Serve paneer biryani with raita like an onion-tomato raita or. Regular users of Evergreen Recipes know my love for Paneer as well as the biryani though I only eat the rice and leave all the chicken or mutton pieces for others to enjoy. You can cook Paneer Kofta Dum Biryani using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paneer Kofta Dum Biryani
- You need cup of Biryani baamati rice -1.5.
- It’s of Paneer – 1 cup(grated).
- You need of Potato (boiled)-2pc.
- It’s of Ginger garlic paste – 2 tspn.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Roasted besan -.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala powder -.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chilli powder -.
- You need of Bay leaves – 4 pcs.
- Prepare of Cinnamon stick -2.
- It’s 8 pc of Cardamom -.
- Prepare 4 pc of Cloves-.
- You need 1 cup of Curd/yoghurt -.
- It’s of Corriander leaves – 4 tbsp.
- It’s of Mint leaves – 4 tbsp.
- Prepare 2 pc of Chopped onions -.
- It’s 2 tsp of Biryani masala -.
- It’s of Ghee.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fried onions-.
- Prepare of Saffron.
This decadent recipe for kofta biryani, or Indian meatballs cooked with seasoned rice, can be made with the meat of your choice. Image © Hemant Mehta/ Getty Images. Hyderabadi paneer dum biryani recipe has step by step photos. This paneer dum biryani is one of those meals that everyone in the family can agree on.
Paneer Kofta Dum Biryani step by step
- For paneer kofta balls – Take a bowl, add 1 cup grated paneer, 2 boiled and mashed potato. Add ½ tspn ginger-garlic paste,1 chopped chilli,½ tspn chili powder,½ tspn garam masala powder,¼ cup roasted besan and ½ tspn salt.Mash and mix them well and make a soft dough..
- Now make a ball sized dough and then roast in appe pan with little oil or you can even fry in oil in kashai. Fry or roast until golden brown kofta. Now kofta balls is ready..
- For making rice- take a vessel, add 8 cups of water, add 2 bay leaves, 1 tspn jeera seeds, 1" cinanmom stick, 1 javitri, 4 cardamom, 4 cloves and 1 tspn salt and then boil. Once boiling starts add 1½ cup of soaked basmati biryani rice. Add 1 tblspn oil/ghee and cook it for around 10 minutes. Now almost cooked, drain off the water..
- Take a kadhai or pan, add 1 tblspn ghee, 1 bay leaf, 1” cinnamom stick, 4 cardamom and 1 tspn jeera seeds. Salute them on low flame..
- Now add 1 chopped onion and saute well till golden brown. Add 1 tspn ginger-garlic paste and saute well. Add 1 chopped tomato and saute well. Cook till soft and mashy. Now add 1 tspn chilli powder, 1 tspn biryani masala and saute well. Stir fry and now it turns aromatic. Add 1 cup yoghurt/curd and cook. Keep stirring till the oil separates. Then add 2 tblspn pudina leaves, 2 tblspn corriander leaves and ½ tspn salt. Stir it. Add ½ cup water and cook till it has good consistency..
- Now add paneer balls then mix and cook for 1 minute. Panner kofta is ready..
- Take a pan and add half kofta curry and level up. Then spread half cooked rice uniformly. Now add the remaining half kofta curry, spread it and add some corriander and mint leaves. Now add remaining rice and spread uniformy. Spread 2tbspn corriander leaves, 2 tbspn mint leaves, 2 tbspn fried onions, 2 tbspn saffron water and ½ cup water. Add 1 tspn ghee,¼ saffron food color and sprinkle 1 tsp biryani masala..
- Cover the pan with foil and make it seal tight and close lead. Cook in slow dum process, trapping the stream inside for even cooking around 15-20 minutes. Paneer kofta dum biryani ia ready to serve.😋.
It is good for adults and kids since it is high protein meal and also delicious enough to satisfy your hunger. Recipes >> Rice, Biryani, Pulao Recipes > Paneer Kofta and Kabab Biryani. Final Stage : Fluff the rice with a fork and remove whole spices. Put gravy in the centre of the plate and garnish with koftas and fried kababs. Paneer biryani recipe – an amazing paneer recipe that tastes delicious with bursting flavor of spices.