Kadayi paneer. Kadai Paneer Recipe with step by step photos. Kadai Paneer is a semi dry curry made with cottage cheese, bell peppers and indian spices. Kadai paneer recipe with instructions to make gravy & dry versions.
This restaurant style Kadai Paneer gets its unique flavor from freshly ground..kadai paneer gravy. it includes recipes like palak paneer, paneer butter masala, shahi paneer, paneer jalfrezi, paneer kofta, khoya paneer, paneer kolhapuri, malai kofta and. Tasty itna ke khate reh jao, easy itna ke sabko khilao aur healthy itna ke baar baar khao. Restaurant style Kadayi Paneer at home. You can have Kadayi paneer using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kadayi paneer
- It’s 400 gram of paneer cubes.
- Prepare 2 of green capsicum cut in to cubes.
- Prepare 2 of onion petals.
- Prepare of For gravy.
- Prepare 3 of onion roughly chopped.
- You need 2 of tomatoes roughly chopped.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- It’s 3 of green cardamom.
- It’s Half of inch cardamom.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 10 of black pepper corn.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of meat masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 8 of garlick cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- You need as needed of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
Kadai paneer, a mouthwatering combination of paneer, capsicum, tomato, onion and traditional Indian spices cooked in a ghee, is one of the most popular curries. Kadai Paneer is one of the most common paneer gravies. It is extremely flavorful and delicious. Kadai Paneer gets its flavor from the freshly ground masala powder, that I am.
Kadayi paneer step by step
- Heat the pan add 2 tsp butter then add paneer cubes shallow fry until becomes turns golden colour them transfer in to a plate..
- Add some butter put onion petals and capsicum stir fry should be half crunchy now transfer them in to a bowl keep it aside..
- Add butter in a same pan then add whole dry spices stir it few seconds..
- Now add onion, ginger, green chilies, and tomatoes, turmeric powder, to taste salt saute it becomes translucent now reduce the heat..
- Let it cool completely transfer in to a blender jar and blend until smooth puree..
- Now seive it, bcz we want smooth texture gravy..
- Again heat the same pan add butter then add prepared puree saute it for 4 to 5 min on medium flame..
- Next add cream,meat masala pwd, red chilli powder, coriander powder mix it well,stir fry till the fat separates..
- Add fried paneer cubes, veggie is well mixed with.the masala..
- Now serve hot with chapati or naan..
Kadai Paneer is a very simple and easy preparation of Paneer (Indian cottage cheese). This recipe is for a dry version of Kadai Paneer that is often served in Indian Restaurants. If you like your paneer in a spicy chatpata masala then kadai paneer recipe is custom With this recipe we bring the secrets of a restaurant style kadai paneer into your home. Kadhai Paneer is a great main dish for any special occasion. Paneer and colorful bell peppers are sauteed in spicy tomato gravy.