Paneer Do Pyaazaa. Paneer do pyaza recipe – Do pyaza or dopiaza is a dish named after Akbar Mullah Do Piaza who created the dish during the mughal era. Though the original version was made with meat, the vegetarian versions like paneer do pyaza and mushroom do pyaza are. Hi friends , today I'm sharing a spacial recipe of Paneer Do Pyaazaa.
The key ingredients of this dish are paneer i.e. Generally, a lot of onions are used in do pyaza recipes. Some of them are used to make an onion-ginger-garlic paste. You can have Paneer Do Pyaazaa using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paneer Do Pyaazaa
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Butter.
- Prepare 200 gms of paneer.
- Prepare 1 of big onion.
- You need 2 of small onion.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- You need 2 of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger chilli garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Punjabi garam masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Kasuri methi.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Coriander.
Paneer Do Pyaza Recipe with stepwise photos. Paneer do pyaza recipe (or do piaza) – a Mughlai dish gets a North Indian twist by adding tomatoes to make it restaurant style. Here soft paneer cubes and sauteed onions are coated with semi-dry gravy. It tastes so delicious that you want to make it again and again!
Paneer Do Pyaazaa instructions
- Chop paneer in a rectangle shape. Boil water add salt n turmeric powder n add paneer pieces. Turn off flame..
- For gravy:-Roast kasuri methi in a pan n take in a plate. In same pan heat ghee saute small onion shells n take in a plate. finely chopped onion ginger chilli garlic paste n salt. Saute till it brown in colour add finely chopped tomatoes. Saute till soft. Now add tomato puree red chilli powder punjabi garam masala coriander cumin powder n salt stir well n cover cook for 5min. Now add cream n curd mix well n add paneer pieces n onion shells. Add turmeric water n adjust consistancy. Not so dry..
- Crush roasted kasuri methi in a palm n add.Lastly add butter n coriander.Cover cook for 2-3min. On slow flame n serve hot. Garnish with onion coriander n tomato. Tasty tasty Paneer doo pyazaa is ready to serve. Serve with Naan Paratha..
Paneer do Pyaza is a classic Indian semi-dry subzi , which combines the juicy succulence of onions with the richness of paneer. So, you can make it easily on any day without having to plan much ahead. Enjoy restaurant style Paneer Do Pyaza with roti or pulao ! Paneer do pyaza or paneer dopiaza is a semi dry or gravy paneer curry from Mughalai cuisine. Paneer do pyaza means paneer with two onions literally.