Paneer Roll. Serve paneer kathi roll with the remaining chutney or tomato ketchup. notes also, adding cheese makes paneer kathi roll tasty. additionally, use fresh wraps or chapati to prepare paneer roll. Spicy paneer mixture wrapped in wheat flour roti with onion rings, green chutney and mayonnaise. Cliquez maintenant pour jouer à Paneer Roll.
Paneer Roll Recipe – spicy and mouth watering paneer spicy masala wrapped in chapati or paratha. This roll is treat to taste buds at anytime anywhere. Kathi roll is an Indian street food where Indian flatbreads are filled with veggies, chicken, mutton etc etc. You can cook Paneer Roll using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paneer Roll
- It’s 100 gms of boil potatoes.
- It’s 100 gms of fresh Paneer.
- Prepare 4 of Masala papad.
- Prepare 20 gms of Fresh Coriander chopped.
- It’s 2 of Green chillies chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chat masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need As required of Oil, frying to use.
Paneer roll recipe with step by step photos. Divide the mixture into small balls and give them an oval shape. Paneer Rolls Recipe, How To Make Paneer Rolls Recipe. The mouth watering spicy masala of paneer wrapped in chapati or paratha is a treat to taste buds at anytime anywhere.
Paneer Roll instructions
- Mashed potatoes and mashed paneer..
- Mix chopped coriander, green chilli, salt and chat masala..
- Cut the paped into thin strips..
- Mix mashed potatoes, paneer spices and give a shape your choice..
- Apply a cut strip of paped on top the shape and fry on medium heat. Ready to eat..
Palak paneer rolls recipe – Kids' friendly lunch or breakfast recipe of palak roti rolls stuffed with paneer. Ingredients for Paneer Tikka Kathi Roll Recipe. Divide the paneer tikka filling into eight equal portions. Place one portion of the filling in the centre of each. Paneer Roll is made of spiced grated paneer wrapped in a roomali roti.