Chilli paneer. Chilli paneer recipe – A restaurant style paneer chilli dry & gravy recipe with video & step by step photos. Chilli paneer is a popular Indo Chinese starter made by seasoning fried Indian cottage. Chilli Paneer Recipe restaurant style with step by step photos and video.
Chilli Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese dish. Chilli Paneer makes a spicy flavorful starter especially for many of my friends who enjoy the spicy food. Chilli Paneer can also be served as a side dish. You can cook Chilli paneer using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilli paneer
- It’s 250 gms of paneer.
- It’s 2 of diced onions.
- Prepare 3 of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 of diced capsicum.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of cornflour/maida.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare To taste of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of amchoor powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chat masala.
Chilli Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese recipe eaten as an appetizer or main course as well. Now you can also make this restaurant style chilli paneer at. Easy Chilli Paneer Recipe: Step by Step Chilli Paneer Recipe, Tips to make Chilli Paneer at home Yearning for a Chinese delicacy, which is easy and delicious, then this Chilli Paneer recipe is perfect. chilli paneer is an Indo-Chinese starter recipe which is simply made by batter-coating and deep-frying paneer cubes which are further tossed with green chillies and spring onions and oriental sauces to. Chilli Paneer Dry Recipe, Indo-Chinese Chilli Paneer Restaurant Style recipe with step by step pictures.
Chilli paneer instructions
- Take a bowl add cornflour add salt,pepper,chilli flakes oregano and red food colour..add paneer cubes add few drops of water and mix well.and rest for 15 min…
- Now take a pan add oil and fry paneer cubes till light golden..and a crust forms…remove out in a tissue plate….
- Now tKe a pan,add oil or butter add onions and saute for 1 min..add capsicum and saute…dont overcook them…now add tomato puree and saute till oil releases…now add salt,pepper,amchoor powder,garam masala,chat masala,soya sauce and vinegar..add half cup water and kis well and now add fried paneer..and cook for 5-8 min on low flame…ur chilli paneer is ready..enjoy with roti,paratha or naan…
Here is how to do a spicy chilli paneer recipe. Chilli Paneer is a very popular appetizer in most of the Indian Restaurants. This is one of the Indo-Chinese Chilli Paneer is a simple dish and easy to prepare. It is made from paneer (soft cheese). Chilli paneer is a famous Indo-Chinese dish that's sweet, spicy and tangy!