Mattar paneer. Matar Paneer Recipe with step by step photos. Matar Paneer is a classic North Indian Punjabi Recipe made with green peas and cottage cheese. Matar paneer is a restaurant style creamy, delicious and rich peas paneer curry.
Dish out matar paneer, garnish with coriander leaves and serve with naan or tandoori Have you tried this "Matar Paneer Recipe"? Please feed us with your ★ star ratings and. Matar Paneer, Mutter Panner Masala or मटर पनीर is a homely Indian main course dish, this cheesy peas is a to-go dish for many of us. You can have Mattar paneer using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mattar paneer
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled peas.
- It’s 1 cup of shallow fried paneer.
- It’s 1 cup of tomatos,onion grevy.
- It’s 2 spoons of ginger,garlic, chilli paste.
- It’s 1 of bey leave.
- You need 1 spoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 4-5 spoons of oil.
- You need 2 spoons of red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 spoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 spoon of turmaric powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon of garam masala.
- You need 1 spoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 spoon of sugar.
Matar (Peas) Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) in Tomato Gravy is a delicious, vegetarian main course dish from Northern part of India. Download Matar paneer stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Matar Paneer is a simple North Indian food recipe prepare with green peas and cottage cheese that are cooked in a creamy tomato based curry. Goes well with roti and naan.
Mattar paneer instructions
- Take a pan and put oil warm it then add cumin seeds,red chilli, bay leaves, now add ginger, garlic, green chilli paste cook it for 2 min then add onion gravy and cook it for 2 min now add tomato puree.
- Cook it 4 to 5 min now add all spices make gravy as 1 st photo.
- Now add boil peas, and cook it 1 min then add lemon juice now it's ready garnish with fried paneer..
Matar paneer is a delicious curry made of paneer cubes and fresh peas cooked in a rich, spicy and tangy gravy. Matar paneer is one of my favorite North Indian dishes. Creamy Matar Paneer Recipe restaurant style made with roasted paneer. What I love about matar paneer is that it is so fuss free to cook. Sometimes I add chunks of the all-time favourite, aloo (potato) in it!