Paneer pot rice. Vegetable and Paneer Biryani – A classic Indian one pot meal that is full of flavors and aromas from whole spices, garam masala and the long grain basmati rice. In this video we will see how to make paneer pulao veryquickly. This is a quick and easy recipe which is ideal for lunch.
A simple paneer fried rice made with rice, mixed veggies and paneer. Drain the water completely from the rice and add it to the boiling water. Palak means spinach and Paneer means cheese. You can cook Paneer pot rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paneer pot rice
- It’s 2 cups of basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of salt adjust as per taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s some of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of spring onion white and green part both.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped capcicum you can use carrot and red and yellow bell pepper also.
- It’s 250 gms of paneer cubed.
Paneer is typically called "Indian cottage cheese" You can definitely make your own paneer at home (I know, I know. I need to share a recipe for that). I like to serve it with chole or butter paneer. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular dish from North India.
Paneer pot rice step by step
- First take 1 cup of basmati rice wash well and add 3 to 4 cups of water and add salt as per taste and 1 tbsp of oil so that rice will not get sticky cook 80% of rice drain remaining water completely and keep in side.Next heat oil in a pan and add chopped garlic and ginger saute for a minute and then add chopped green chilli,chopped spring onion green as well as white also and again saute for a minute..
- Next add chopped capsicum and fry for a minute keep it crunchy when it is done add 3 cups of water or you can use vegetable stock also then add soya sauce, vinegar,black pepper and salt and bring it to boil and then add paneer cubed..
- Next in bowl take one cup of water and add corn flour 3tbsp mix well and add this to the gravy to make it thick,then in cooked rice add chopped spring onion and chopped coriander leaves and mix in rice nicely and add some chopped spring onions to he gravy also..
- Next take clay pot or any other pot and spread the gravy at the bottom first again make a layer of rice same way make layers of rice and gravy like we do for biryani on top keep gravy and close with the lid and keep on low flame to cook completely for atleast 10 to 15 minutes delicious paneer pot rice is ready serve hot..
It is made with Spinach and Cottage Cheese, cooked with ginger, garlic, onions and aromatic spices. Instant Pot Indian Matar Paneer Recipe. You wonder why on the stove different ratios are called for. Well, the secret to rice cooking is that the darker or wilder the rice the longer it needs to. Order online from Biryani Pot on MenuPages.