You can cook #Paneer Angara using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of #Paneer Angara
- Prepare 1 cup of paneer cubes.
- Prepare 2 of Chopped onion.
- It’s 3 of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of cashew nuts, melon seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kadha masala(cardamom, cinnamon,bay leaf, cumin seeds.
- It’s 7-8 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 4-5 pieces of dry red chilli.
- You need 1 cup of water.
#Paneer Angara instructions
- Heat kadhai add oil add all khada masala..
- Add onion saute it..
- Add tomato dry red chilli ginger garlic cashew nuts and melon seeds mix it add salt saute it for 5-7 mins..
- Add water cover it for 5 mins and off the flame..
- Cool it completely and grind it.heat kadhai add rest oil and add the grinded masala..
- When oil separated add water then add paneer and mix it cover it for 5 mins..
- Take coal put in katori then in low flame. Put the burn coal in paneer add 1 spn ghee and cover it for 10 mins..