Paneer Butter Masala. Paneer butter masala also known as butter paneer is a restaurant style rich, creamy and delicious paneer dish prepared using butter. It is one of the most popular dishes in Indian restaurants similar to. Paneer butter masala with video and step by step photos.
Just in case you are wondering, paneer butter masala is also known as paneer makhani. Creamy Restaurant style Paneer Butter Masala is easy to make at home. This creamy curry is made with onion, tomatoes, cashews, cream and butter (of course!). You can cook Paneer Butter Masala using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paneer Butter Masala
- You need 400 gms of Paneer cubes.
- It’s 100 gms of Butter.
- It’s 2 pcs of Onions.
- Prepare 3 pcs of Tomato.
- Prepare 6 pcs of Red chillies.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cashew nuts.
- You need 2 pcs of Bay leaves.
- It’s 4 pcs of Cardamom(Eliachi).
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- You need leaves of Chopped coriander(Dhaniya).
- Prepare 1 pc of Chopped ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fenugreek powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Cream.
Paneer Butter Masala is also known as Butter Paneer. It is a delicious, rich and buttery dish of I never use onion in paneer butter masala gravy. Whereas, I always use it to make paneer makhani. This paneer butter masala recipe is a fool proof one and tastes great with any kind of roti or plain old jeera rice.
Paneer Butter Masala instructions
- Take a pan, add 1 tablespoon oil, add 2 chopped onions, stir fry and then add 2 bay leaves, 4 cardamoms, chopped ginger,5-6 red chillies, add 3 chopped tomatoes, add 1/4 cup cashew nuts and add 1 teaspoon salt. Cook for 10 minutes..
- Take the mixture out and let it cool. Then grind the mixture to fine paste..
- Take a pan, add 5 tablespoon butter, 1 teaspoon oil, add kashmiri red chillies powder and mix them. Now add the mixture and cook for 5 minutes and stir, add 1 teaspoon salt..
- Add 400 gms cubed chopped paneer. Cook for 5-7 minutes and stir occasionally..
- Add 1 table spoon fenugreek powder, 1/2 table spoon garam masala powder and 1 tablespoon sugar. Stir and cook for one minute and then add the cream. Mix them well and now paneer butter masala is ready to serve..
- Garnish with coriander leaves,1 grated paneer cube and 1 teaspoon butter..
Paneer Butter Masala is essentially one of the simplest yet satiating Indian accompaniment made using dollops of fresh cream, paneer and spices. This paneer recipe can be easily made at home and. Butter Paneer Masala, a bright orange-colored smooth,creamy and light buttery Butter Paneer Masala Recipe. Paneer butter masala aka Butter paneer is delicious, creamy, rich, buttery, spicy and vibrant looking onion-tomato gravy with soft, succulent paneer (Indian cottage cheese) cubes in it. Paneer Butter Masala is a classic Indian recipe of cottage cheese in a rich and spicy tomato gravy.