Malai paneer with Naan. This is restaurant style malai paneer -Paneer in makhamali , reamy gravy. it is really quick , easy and simple. you can impress your family and friends by. Malai Paneer Korma is a creamy curry made with boiled onions with no fuss at all. Cook & share how it turns out.
This is the rich blend of spices and mixtures which The usage of Fenugreek leaves or Kasuri Methi add more taste and aroma to the dish making it truly palatable. Serve hot with roti or naan. Methi Malai Paneer recipe, paneer recipe, methi recipe,Indian Vegetarian Recipes in Hindi, Vegetarian Recipes, India, Indian food, Vegan, Authentic Methi This paneer (Indian cottage cheese) preparation is a delicious creamy curry; made with onions, tomatoes and a blend of spices, especially fenugreek. You can cook Malai paneer with Naan using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Malai paneer with Naan
- You need 250 gm of paneer.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cashew powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh malai.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of kasoori methi.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need Handful of coriander leaves.
Malai stands for Cream, this dish uses cream instead of tomato paste or puree. This recipe is one of the most popular and Tastiest Dhaba Paneer. MALAI PANEER IS BASICALLY CREAMY DISH MADE FROM PANEER Malai Paneer is a creamy Indian curry made from fresh Fenugreek Leaves (Methi), chunks of Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese), Malai(cream) and spices. The dish is characterised by a rich gravy whi.
Malai paneer with Naan step by step
- Cut the paneer in cubes..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds onion ginger garlic paste.soute well.till onions become brown.add tomato and cashew powder in it. Cook well.in medium flame..
- Now add turmeric powder,salt,red chilli powder kasuri methi in it.mix..
- Add malai and stir continuously.till masala start to release oil.turn the flame low and add paneer cubes and garam masala.mix gently.Add sugar and milk. Cover the lid. Cook for3-4 minutes turnoff the flame.Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve with naan/paratha..
Ingredients used in Paneer Mattar Methi Malai. Paneer or Indian cottage cheese cooked along with green peas and fenugreek leaves (methi) in an amazing curry which tastes equally good. At last, add cream, mix it well and switch off the flame. Serve this with roti, naan, and phulkas. Read latest Malai Paneer articles, watch Malai Paneer videos and much more at NDTV Food.