Garlic paneer with lachha paratha. up making variety of lachha paratha as it is easier compared to the vegetable-based paratha. basically, there is an extra step of preparing and mashing the boiled vegetables. chilli garlic lachha paratha is one such easy and more frequently made paratha in our house. it contains all the required. Lachha paratha is an easy paratha to make. I usually make the lachha parathas using this Serve the lachha parathas hot with any vegetable curry like aloo matar, veg kadai, veg handi or with paneer curry recipes like paneer butter.
Lachha Paneer Paratha recipe – How to make Lachha Paneer Paratha. Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paratha, using a little oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides. Lachha paratha is a popular North Indian flat-bread. You can have Garlic paneer with lachha paratha using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic paneer with lachha paratha
- It’s 250 gms of paneer cubed.
- Prepare 6-7 of Garlic clove.
- It’s 2 of dried red chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 of small size onion chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need leaves of Some chopped coriander.
- Prepare of Salt adjust as per taste.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of For lachha paratha.
- You need 2 cups of wheat flour for 6 parathas.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Water for kneading.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ghee to apply on parathas.
Pin it to your DINNER BOARD to SAVE IT for later! Indian Paneer Paratha. ✓ makes a filling breakfast or lunch. ✓ uses fresh homemade paneer for that soft paneer filling. Enjoy paneer paratha with a cup of chai! If you've tried this Paneer Paratha Recipe then don't forget to rate the recipe!
Garlic paneer with lachha paratha instructions
- Firstly grind together garlic cloves,red chilli,sugar,salt and add water and grind it coarsely.Next heat a pan add oil and add cumin seeds to it let it splutter and then add chopped onions and fry till translucent..
- Next add the ground paste made,turmeric,soya sauce and mix well and then add chopped tomatoes fry till it becomes soft.Next add cubed paneer and coat it well in masala and keep for 5 minutes to cook and garlic paneer is ready..
- Next in a bowl add wheat flour here you can use all purpose flour also I used wheat flour knead soft dough by adding 1 tsp salt,1 tsp oil,and water.Next make parts of dough and roll round spread ghee with the help of brush all over the start folding from Inside now roll again and lock and tab..
- Spread some flour and roll it round again you will find layers and then roast on tawa like roti by spreading ghee on both sides you will find all layers when it is done..
- Serve hot garlic paneer with lachha paratha delicious..
In a bowl, add atta and salt and mix well to combine. Add a tbsp of oil or ghee and rub into the dough. Description Lachha paratha, a popular layered Indian flat bread recipe, with detailed step by step pictures and video of how to make lachha paratha. Lachha paratha, Naan and tandoori roti differ in the way they are prepared. Laccha Paratha: It is North Indian name.