Cheese paneer pepper stuff kulcha. Brush lightly with oil or butter. Similarly roll out the remaining kulcha's. On a hot tava or griddle, gently place the stuffed kulcha.
Kulchas are served with a side of chole – a spiced chickpea curry. Paneer Kulcha is an easy Indian food recipe that is traditionally prepared in a tandoor. Grated paneer and spices are stuffed in a dough made of flour, milk, yogurt and So, prepared Kulchas stuffed with paneer, cooked over stove top and served them with Channa Masala. You can have Cheese paneer pepper stuff kulcha using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese paneer pepper stuff kulcha
- It’s 1 cup of grated paneer.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cheese.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 of capsicum chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 cup of Yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s As required of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kalonji.
- It’s Handful of Coriander leaves.
Made for a hearty filling meal. Paneer Kulcha – Restaurant Style Paneer Kulcha on stove top, Paneer Kulcha without yeast is classic Indian flat bread stuffed with paneer or cottage cheese. Traditionally Kulcha made on tandoor but we can make the kulcha in oven or stove top, I am again posting the stove top method and without. Paneer kulcha is a famous North Indian snack served in schools and colleges.
Cheese paneer pepper stuff kulcha instructions
- Mix together wheat flour, all purpose flour, salt to taste, oil, yogurt and add water to make a soft dough. Keep aside for 1 hour..
- Mix paneer, cheese, capsicum, onion, coriander leaves, salt to taste, garam masala, chat masala and keep aside. Make a small balls..
- Now make a small balls from dough. Roll out and then put stuffing inside. Roll out in big circle. Sprinkle Kalonji and coriander leaves on top. Now press it. Now on hot tava make kulcha on both side. Now add butter on top. Serve hot with chhole, dal makhkhani, yogurt, buttermilk, pickles..
Sandwich Paneer Bhurji between Maida bread, light tawa fry and serve. The stuffed Paneer Kulcha in Delhi is made with a ready-made plain Kulcha and then stuffing the Paneer Bhurji inside the two Kulcha layers to form a. Paneer-Matar Paratha (Flat bread of whole wheat flour stuffed with spiced Indian cottage cheese and green peas)Monsoon Spice. While the grill is heating up, fill each of the baked pepper halves with the paneer mixture. When the grill is hot, grill the stuffed peppers until the paneer mixture is golden-brown.