Aalu paneer tikiya with chhole. Traditionally paneer tikka is grilled in a tandoor but you get the same amazing taste by broiling in the oven too! Paneer Tikka was one appetizer which we always ordered when we ate out in India. It is also one of those things which is universally loved. नए तरीके की टीकिया/ Aalu tikki for burger / All in one tikiya / chhole tikiya / Tasty breakfast.
Days of vrat are hard and variety of food we can make is less. Tandoori paneer tikka is a popular dish made from vegetables and a soft Indian cheese, paneer. The cheese is cut into cubes and marinated in a delectable blend of spices and yogurt. You can cook Aalu paneer tikiya with chhole using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aalu paneer tikiya with chhole
- It’s 150 gr of fresh paneer.
- Prepare 4 of large sized potatoes (boiled.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for frying.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s of For chhole- already posted earlier.
- Prepare of For serving.
- Prepare As needed of Onion.
- It’s as needed of Green chilies chutney.
- It’s as needed of Tamarind chutney.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s To taste of Red chilli powder.
Then you put the marinated cheese and vegetables onto wooden skewers. Tandoori Paneer Tikka is the perfect starter/appetizer and even a great dinner for tandoori tikka lovers. In India, a party without tandoori Yes, it is possible to have that restaurant style taste in Tandoori Tikka with the simple kitchen gadgets you have such as, tawa/pan. Paneer Tikka is a popular spicy Indian appetizer made by marinating chunks of Paneer & vegetables in a spicy Yogurt paste and then grilling them.
Aalu paneer tikiya with chhole instructions
- In a large bowl take crumbled paneer and boiled potatoes. Mash it well so both are incorporated well..
- Now add salt and black pepper powder in it and mix well. Keep aside..
- In a bowl add corn flour and water and make a lumps free paste. Add ¼ tsp salt in it also. Keep aside..
- Make tikkis of prepared dough and coat each tikki in corn flour mixture. Keep aside for 5 minutes..
- Heat a pan in high flame and grease it with oil. Place tikkis on this greased tawa. Cook until get golden colour on both sides..
- In a serving bowl take 2 tikiya and chhole. Add some tamarind chutney and green chutney. Put some onions, sprinkle some salt and red chilli powder..
- Delicious paneer aalu tikiya with chhole is ready to serve. Enjoy.
Paneer Tikka is a spicy grilled Indian Cottage Cheese dish. It is hands down one of the most delicious Indian appetizers. Restaurant Style Paneer Tikka Recipe with step by step photos. Click a picture and mention @hebbars.kitchen or. Paneer tikka recipe – yogurt and spice marinated Indian cottage cheese and veggies are grilled in oven or on stove top.