Baked Paneer Matar Samosa. Samosas stuffed with paneer and green pea mixture. Go ahead give it a try and let us know about it. Samosas stuffed with paneer and green pea mixture.
For the Baked Samosa, i have rolled the outer To make Punjabi baked samosa , first we will prepare the outer covering. Combine whole wheat flour, ghee and salt together in a deep bowl and. Spicy matar paneer mixture stuffed into samosa patty and deep fried. You can cook Baked Paneer Matar Samosa using 39 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Paneer Matar Samosa
- Prepare For of the samosa dough:.
- It’s 1 cup of atta.
- You need 3 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of carom seeds/ ajwain.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt or as per taste.
- You need As required of Water to make the dough.
- It’s For of the filling:.
- It’s 200 gmS of paneer.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled peas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger finely chopped.
- It’s 1-2 of green chilliES, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of jeera/ cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sabot dhaniya/ whole coriander seeds.
- You need 1 of whole dry red chilli(broken in 2-3 pieces).
- You need 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of amchoor (dry mango powder).
- You need 1-2 tbsp of chopped green coriander.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cashews chopped (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of raisins (washed) (optional).
- Prepare For of the green chutney:.
- It’s 2 cups of Green coriander:.
- It’s 1 of Onion, roughly diced.
- It’s 1 of Tomato, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 5-6 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 3-4 of Green chilies, (or to taste).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Curd.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Bhuna jeera powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need As per taste of Mithi chutney.
- You need 2 tbsp of Amchoor.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Bhuna jeera powder.
Matar Paneer is a classic North Indian Punjabi Recipe made with green peas and cottage cheese. This is a simple and easy recipe for matar paneer. this recipe is not a restaurant style but a simple homemade dish. The kinds which make for a homely comforting meal. Paneer Baked Samosa Recipe is one of those dishes that make a perfect tea time snack for the monsoons.
Baked Paneer Matar Samosa instructions
- Sift flour in a bowl, add salt, ghee and carom seeds. Mix well. The dough should now hold well when pressed in the fist. If it doesn’t add some more ghee. Knead well adding 2-3 tbsp of water at a time and make firm dough. Knead well till smooth, cover and keep aside for 30 minutes..
- For the filling, Dry roast the jeera, sabut dhaniya and whole red chilli in a pan on medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Remove and crush roughly. Heat a pan, add ginger and green chilli, after 30 seconds add the roughly crushed masalas and mix. Add the crumbled paneer, peas, salt and amchoor. Mix well and sauté for 4-5 minutes. Add coriander, cashews and raisins; mix well and keep aside..
- Now take the dough and pinch out small balls. Roll out into thin rounds, I keep the shape a little oblong to get a nice samosa shape. Cut each round in half. Brush some water on all the straight edges. Pick up the half circle and form a cone shape, overlapping the straight edges a little. Press the straight edges firmly to join and make a cone..
- Fill the samosa with about 1 ½ tbsp. of filling and bring the round edges together to seal the samosa..
- Brush some oil on the samosas, just a little. Preheat the oven to 150 degree celcius and bake the samosas for about 20-22 minutes depending on your oven..
- For the green chutney: Grind together green coriander, onion, tomato, garlic, green chilies and curd. Take out in a bowl and add the salt, black salt, bhuna jeera powder and lemon juice. Check for seasonings and keep side..
- For the mithi chutney: In a heavy bottomed pan mix the sugar and amchoor powder. Now add the water. Mix everything nicely so that there are no lumps. Keep it on high flame and let it boil. Now add the other masalas except bhuna jeera powder and keep cooking on low flame for atleast 20-25 minutes till it turns a little thick. Add the bhuna jeera and cook for 2 more minutes. Remove from flame and cool. The chutney will become thick on cooling..
- Serve the hot and healthy baked samosas with green chutney and your favorite cup of tea..
With monsoon here we are all craving for street foods and I love to make these healthier version of samosa which are stuffed with paneer. Matar paneer or mutter paneer made in restaurant style with video & stepwise photos. Delicious, creamy rich paneer peas gravy to make your meal Matar paneer is a restaurant style creamy, delicious and rich peas paneer curry. Matar paneer is one of India's most popular paneer dishes. This Baked Paneer Samosa recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food.