Paneer Stuffed Spinach Dhokla Cake.
You can cook Paneer Stuffed Spinach Dhokla Cake using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paneer Stuffed Spinach Dhokla Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of sooji.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of boiled spinach pury.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli ginger garlic paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped capsicum.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of For soda.
- Prepare of Stuffing.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated soya paneer.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of For tadka (vaghar).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
Paneer Stuffed Spinach Dhokla Cake step by step
- Now take a bowl and add sooji, buttermilk and salt and mix it.
- Give it rest for 15 minutes.
- Now add spinach pury, chilli ginger garlic paste, capsicum and coriander and mix it well.
- Now take 4 small bowl and grease them with oil and keep them for steaming in a steamer.
- Now add soda in the batter and mix it now pour the batter in the bowl and let it steam for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now spread paneer and black pepper on it and then again pour the batter on it. Now let it steam for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now let cool down and then unmould them.
- Now take a small kadai and add butter, garlic and saute for few seconds and now switch off the gas and add chilli flakes, oregano and coriander.
- Now pour it on the unmould.