Cheesy Paneer Kulcha. Before preparing kulchas, crumble or grate paneer. Paneer kulcha are leavened flatbreads stuffed with a spiced cottage cheese filling. Paneer cheese kulcha recipe. cook with nazma.
Grated paneer and spices are stuffed in a dough made of flour, milk, yogurt and baking. Hey guys welcome back to another episode of chaskora chef and today i am going to make one of my favorite recipes Cheesy Paneer Kulcha/Paneer Kulcha/Onion. Kulchas are refined flour flatbreads stuffed with an assortment of fillings – right from potatoes to paneer to mixed vegetables. You can cook Cheesy Paneer Kulcha using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Paneer Kulcha
- It’s 4 of Kulchas (readymade).
- Prepare 200 gms of paneer.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mozarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of small chopped onion.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 packet of maggi masala.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
Paneer Kulcha recipe is a popular Indian Flat Bread. Kulcha is a traditional preparation made with plain flour and curds. Here the kulcha has been stuffed with a rich and spicy paneer filling. It is advisable to keep the dough aside.
Cheesy Paneer Kulcha instructions
- Take a pan add butter,add cumin seeds, crackle it,then add onion and cook it till light pink colour..
- Now add our spices and mix it well. Now add our crumbled paneer and mix well. And keep it aside for cool down..
- Now take a kulcha apply butter on one side and put the paneer filling and do this same for another kulcha and add some cheese on both Kulchas and make a sandwich of both Kulchas..
- Now take a pan or tawa apply butter and toast Kulchas from both sides till light golden and cheese melts.Repeat the same for another Kulchas..
- Cut the kulcha in to slices.And serve hot with ketchup.Our delicious cheesy paneer Kulchas are ready to serve.Enjoy!!.
Specifically, as for paneer kulcha, the flatbread is stuffed with a mixture of cottage cheese or crumbled paneer that is slightly spiced. Paneer Kulcha is a lip smacking snack from the Rajasthani cuisine. Learn how to make/prepare Paneer Kulcha by following this easy recipe. Paneer Kulcha – Restaurant Style Paneer Kulcha on stove top, Paneer Kulcha without yeast is classic Indian flat bread stuffed with paneer or cottage cheese. It is a well-known fact that paneer or cottage cheese is very healthy for your body.