Veggie Paneer Pulao. Paneer Pulao Recipe with stepwise photos. This is an aromatic, delicious & mildly spiced paneer pulao recipe. i have ground whole spices to make a fragrant pulao masala. while preparing paneer pulao or paneer peas pulao is very easy, but some tips and variations for consideration. firstly, if you are short of time to prepare rice separately, than you can mix both rice and. Paneer pulao recipe – a flavorful, quick and delicious pulao made using paneer.
Here is how to make tasty and easy paneer pulao recipe, do try out and tell me! Paneer Pulao is an exotic rice dish, super easy to make and tastes delicious. This is a great side dish for get-togethers. You can cook Veggie Paneer Pulao using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie Paneer Pulao
- You need 1 glass of basmati rice.
- Prepare 2 of sliced onions.
- You need 1 of chooped carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of matar.
- You need 5-6 cubes of paneer.
- You need 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 1 of big potato.
- You need 3-4 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of haldi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of jira (cumin seeds).
- Prepare 2-3 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of all khada masalas(dalchini,log,kalimirch,ilachi,etc).
Paneer Pulao goes well with yogurt or soup. This is also a satisfying lunch box meal. See more ideas about Paneer pulao, Kids meals and Food recipes. Alternate layers of marinated veggies and rice baked in a coffee mug.
Veggie Paneer Pulao instructions
- Soak rice for 1hour then in any pan put oil, cumin seeds, bay leaves and khada masala add sliced onions cook the onions till it turns pinkish and then add all veggies..
- Add all the dry masalas and cook nicely, don't overcook the veggies on other hand in pan add ghee and put paneer pieces on it and cook till it's turns golden..
- Then add these paneer pieces in the veggie masala and along this add 2 glasses of water..
- As the boil comes add rice in it and cook the rice for at least 5 to 10 minutes then cover..
- Open the lid after 10 to 15 minutes and serve it with any dip or curd..
Paneer Pulao, an absolute delight for all the paneer and rice lovers. Vegetarian Paneer Biryani in your Instant Pot or pressure cooker. Fantastic, and supremely easy Instant Pot Vegetarian Paneer Biryani is an easy, authentic, kid-friendly, vegetarian dinner in under. For more recipes related to Pudina Paneer Pulao checkout Vegetable Hyderabadi Biryani, Jeera We use it for holy purposes but we also can pressure up a quick pulao or khichdi when hunger pangs are. Fragrant & lightly spiced paneer pulao made with freshly ground pulao masala.