Paneer Fingers. Serve crispy & crunchy paneer fingers with tomato ketchup. Paneer Fingers, a yummy, crispy appetizer / starter dish. A very simple dish to concoct.
Paired with a fresh and very healthy green chutney, they are. Paneer Fingers are very Crispy, spicy and very soft inside. This Paneer Fingers snacks can be loved by all ages. You can have Paneer Fingers using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paneer Fingers
- You need 200 gm of paneer.
- Prepare 2 of papad.
- It’s 2 tbsp of maida/all purpose flour.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of red chilli powder.
- It’s Pinch of black pepper Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
- It’s 4 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need As needed of oil for shallow frying.
It's a very good snack for the kids. We can pack it to school. Heat oil for shallow frying…Dip the paneer piece in batter and then in breadcrumbs and place it in a plate. Make every paneer pieces like this.
Paneer Fingers step by step
- Cut the paneer in fingers..
- Take a bowl,add paneer Fingers,lemon juice,salt, black pepper Powder,red chilli powder.marinate paneer and keep aside..
- Roast the papad and crushed it and keep aside..
- Now take a small bowl,add all purpose flour,water and make a slurry..
- Now dip paneer in slurry,coat with crushed papad.and shallow fry in medium hot oil..
- Make all paneer Fingers with this process..
- Serve healthy paneer Fingers with tomato sauce or green Chutney..
- Enjoy healthy paneer Fingers..
Paneer fingers is a crispy appetizer or starter dish. A very simple dish of South Indian snack. Paneer Fingers is a North Indian recipe made with paneer, gram flour (besan) and yogurt. This paneer recipe makes for a perfect snack, which can be served with chutney or dip of your choice. Paneer Finger Fry is a perfect appetizer snack for any occasion – whether it is a snack for evening time, weekend parties, sunday brunch or any get together, these paneer fingers are easy to make.