Besan chila filled with paneer and veggies.
You can cook Besan chila filled with paneer and veggies using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Besan chila filled with paneer and veggies
- You need 1 cup of besan/gram flour.
- It’s 1 of medium size carrot grated.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen green peas.
- It’s 1 of small tomato chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of paneer (grated).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s As needed of Water.
Besan chila filled with paneer and veggies instructions
- In a bowl take besan add little by little water to make a chila batter in running consistency.beat well for 3-4 minutes.keep aside for ten minutes..
- In another bowl take grated carrot, green peas, paneer and tomatoes and green chilli. add little salt and mix well..
- Take a non stick pan heat it then pour some batter on it add little oil all around it cook on high flame for one minute then put vegetables mixture in the middle spread well.cover and cook for two minutes on medium flame the flip the chila and cook for another one minute. Serve hot..