Shahi paneer. Shahi paneer recipe – Delicious, rich & creamy restaurant style shahi paneer. Shahi dishes originated in the royal kitchens of the Mughals and were meat based..shahi paneer masala recipe. it mainly includes recipes like, paneer hyderabadi, paneer ghee roast, paneer fried rice, paneer biryani, paneer butter masala, malai barfi, paneer frankie, matar paneer. Shahi Paneer, Shahi Paneer Sabzi. by Tarla Dalal.
It is usually a special occasion dish. Shahi paneer can be served with any Indian bread, such as naan or with rice. Shahi Paneer is considered to be a perfect dish for parties, marriages, and festivals. You can have Shahi paneer using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shahi paneer
- You need 200 gms of Paneer.
- Prepare 2 of Onions.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 10 of Cashew.nuts.
- You need 10 of Badam /almonds.
- You need 1 spoon of Butter.
- You need 1 spoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 spoon of Curd..
- Prepare of For Tempering:.
- It’s 2 of Elaichi /cardamon.
- It’s 1 of Bay leaf.
- It’s 1 inch of Cinnamon.
- You need 2 of Kirambu.
- It’s 1 spoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 spoon of Fresh cream..
- It’s 1 spoon of Kasuri methi.
- Prepare of As required Oil.
- Prepare of As required Salt.
Shahi literally means royal in Hindi which means that Shahi Paneer is a royal paneer recipe from the Mughlai cuisine. Mughlai Shahi Paneer is an exotic dish made with Paneer (Indian Cheese) cooked in a rich, creamy onion-cashew sauce. It is an excellent combination with Shahi Pulav, Naan. How to make Shahi Paneer-Chunks of cottage cheese cooked in a rich creamy gravy.
Shahi paneer instructions
- Cut and boil Onion and Green chilli and soaked cashew and badam(remove skin).
- When Onion turns pink colour.Cool and grind it.
- Put butter and 2 spoons oil in a kadhai put tempering items..
- When it splitters add ground paste and saute it add salt and ginger garlic paste.Add curd to it..
- Add sugar to it and fresh cream. Finally add crushed kasuri methi and serve hot..
A favourite with the vegetarians, paneer made from milk is quite common, especially paneer recipes are quite. Paneer is a type of cheese indigenous to the Indian subcontinent that is called for in many Indian recipes. Paneer is versatile dairy product and used to make sweets, snacks or curry vegetables. Shahi Paneer is a spicy Paneer dish.! It is undoubtedly one of the most popular dish liked by all and Shahi which means "Royal" and Paneer when translated is " Cottage Cheese" gives Shahi Paneer a.