Stuffed veg paneer paratha. Stuffed Parathas : Aloo Paratha, Protein Parathas, Green Pea Parathas, Lachcha Paneer Paratha, Chana Dal Paratha, Cheese Paratha, Stuffed Popular Stuffed Veg Parathas Sumptuous and tasty, Stuffed Parathas fit into any meal. It can be served as the main.
Paneer Paratha is an Indian flatbread made with whole wheat flour and cottage cheese stuffing. Paneer paratha is one of the many popular paratha varieties from Punjab. Its an all time favorite paratha at home and is served in most restaurants as. firstly, paneer paratha taste great when they are thin. however, you can also make it thick. furthermore, i have added less oil. however you can add more oil or finally, do not over stuff the stuffing if you are beginner as it may be difficult to roll. you can also, mix stuffing to dough and than roll the paratha's. You can have Stuffed veg paneer paratha using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed veg paneer paratha
- Prepare 5 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion and capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cabbage and carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated paneer.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ginger chilli paste.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of grated beetroot n.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare of For dough.
- You need 3 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of oil as required water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil for toasting paratha.
Enjoy paneer paratha with a cup of chai! If you've tried this Paneer Paratha Recipe then don't forget to rate the recipe! How to make Mixed Veg Paneer Stuffed Paratha. Easy, simpe paneer stuffed paratha is popular breakfast recipe in These paneer stuffed paneer stuffed paratha make excellent breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Stuffed veg paneer paratha step by step
- Take a big plate add wheat flour salt and oil and water and make a semi thick dough.cover and give rest for 20 mnt.meanwhile we prepare stuffing..
- For stuffing boiled potatoes and mesh it.chopped all vegetables in a chopper.now take a pan.heat the oil.add ginger chilli paste, asafoetida and soute for mnt.add all chopped vegetables and salt mix it well.cook for 3-4 mnt.now add all dry masala,garam masala and mix it properly..
- Now transfer it in a plate.let them cool for 5 mnts.add it in mesh potatoes,add grated paneer and coriander leaves.mix it well.stuffing is ready..
- Now make a ball from the dough and roll a roti.put some stuffing in center and close it.again roll it with the help of wheat flour..
- Heat the tawa.cook the paratha both sides with the help of oil.toast it in golden brown colour.similarly make all paratha..
- Our healthy and tasty stuffed veg paneer paratha is ready to eat.serve with green chutney,curd and tomato sauce..
In punjabi homes the paratha recipes are most sought after. Paneer Paratha Recipe – Punjabi style paratha stuffed with crumbled, spiced cottage cheese. This is the most delicious paratha recipe among all. Stuffed Paratha: Paratha or Parantha is an Indian flatbread, originally from Punjab, made with Mooli (Muli) ka paratha (radish stuffing). I want recipes for veg items.