You can cook Paneer Makhani using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paneer Makhani
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of green capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1 of carrot peeled and chopped.
- It’s 5 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli chopped.
- It’s 2 of dried kashmiri red chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of bay leave.
- You need 2 tsp of dried kasuri Methi.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tandoori Masala.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 400 of Garam paneer cut in cubes or any shape you like.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of green coriander leaves chopped.
Paneer Makhani instructions
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in pan..
- Add onion and fry till they become golden brown..
- Add Garlic and fry..
- Add carrot, capsicum, tomatoes, green chilli, kashmiri red chilli and turmeric powder..
- Add salt and 2 cup of water to let it cook for 15 minutes on medium heat..
- Remove from flame and let it cool..
- Now grind this mixture in a blender until smooth..
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add the bay leave and pureed mixture..
- Add kasuri Methi, salt to taste, Tandoori Masala and sugar..
- Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat. reduce the flame and add milk and cook for another 5 minutes..
- Add the cubed paneer and cook for few minutes till paneer become soft. (I made a paneer in home).
- Remove from heat and garnish with green coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with roti or naan..